Join us Monday March 23, 2015 for our second annual conference: CONNECT2SUCCESS. This is a must-go to event like no other the University of Ottawa has seen. With 12 speakers from a wide range of industries within public relations, communications and media this opportunity for students to network and connect with professionals is truly unique.
Tickets can be purchased at http://www.uOPRACONNECT2SUCCESS.eventbrite.com for $20.00 or two for $30.00. Physical tickets are also available for $15.00 each and can be purchased by contacting email@example.com. All tickets include access to all our speakers, panels, and workshops, as well as a light lunch and Bridgehead coffee and tea.
We cannot wait to see you there but until then, meet our wonderful speakers and get to know the industries they will be representing at the CONNECT2SUCCESS conference here!
#CONNECT2SUCCESS Event Schedule:
- 9 – 9:45 Registration (DMS 12th floor lobby)
- 9:45 – 10: Welcome from event Host (Ryan Kennery), uOPRA President (Shannon Murphy), and PR department head, Professor Eid.
- 10 – 10:35: Keynote # 1 Renee Filiatraut (Professor at Algonquin College, Prev: Senior Political Communicator for Minister of Defence)
- 10:45 – 11:30: Workshop: Nicolas Ruszkowski (Senior Partner & General Maganer at FleishmanHillard Canada)
- 10:45 – 11:30: Panel:Getting Started in the Field with Darcy Boucher (Founder of Bowda PR), Kristine D’Arbelles (Co-Host at Young PR Pros/ Public Affairs at CAA), and Natalie Boviar (Principal at Savoir Faire PR)
- 11:40 – 12:15: Keynote # 2: Christopher Massardo (Editor in Chief at PRESS the Fashion Magazine)
- 12: 15 – 1:00 Networking Lunch Break (Catered by Cafe Alternatif)
- 1:05 – 1:50: Workshop: Melanie Coulson (Director of Communications at United Way)
- 1:05 – 1:50: Panel: David Rodier (Vice President, Corporate Communications at Hill+Knowlton Strategies), Marilou Moles (Twenty York Street), Fadi Ghaby (CEO at Skyfall Blue), Dan Mader (Vice President NATIONAL PR)
- 2:00 – 2:35: Keynote # 3: Rob Mariani (Senior Vice President & National Practice Leader of Engagement Strategies at Hill+Knowlton Strategies)
- 2:35 – 2:45: Closing Remarks